Leading ANZ ecommerce business with a proven track record as one of APAC’s leading b2c retailers is undergoing a critical digital platform release in the buildup to Christmas.
About the role:
Our client is facing a key challenge as they prepare their ecommerce platform to scale for the Christmas and New Year period. As they approach this key period of trading, they need to hire a highly experienced front-end developer with strong PHP skills to ensure their website is fit for purpose.
- Take the lead as a senior front-end developer
- Ensure the website and CMS is fit for purpose
- Work closely with business leaders and the Project Manager to ensure project goals are delivered on time
The successful candidate will be able to satisfy the following criteria:
- Over eight years front end development experience, ideally with some ecommerce exposure
- Extremely strong PHP development skills is a must for this role
- PHP frameworks – MVC, Laravel, Yii1 and Yii2
- Looking for someone that can effectively work with a team and has a high level of communication skills.
What’s an offer?
This is an initial 6 month contract to deal with the scalability and increased workload due to the Christmas and New Year period. Daily rates from $900-1100 inclusive of super daily.