Troocoo are proud to be partnering with a leading ASX-listed organization operating a diverse and iconic portfolio. With a dynamic workforce across the country, our client has driven their continual success by embedding their values and incorporating sustainability into all their operations. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to work closely with the CEO and COO to ensure continual operational excellence.
About the Role
As the Executive Assistant, you will act as the key link between the CEO, ELT, organisation employees, and other stakeholders. Service delivery will be of utmost importance as you work to deliver high level strategic management assistance to the CEO in all aspects of their professional life, supporting the achievement of strategic priorities, business goals and objectives. You will immerse yourself into the organisation and their culture, keeping up to date on all key matters and corporate initiatives with a commitment to putting these to action. You will act as a leader within the Executive Assistant cohort, providing an open channel of communication and ensuring consistency in your approach and outcomes. Day-to-day, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide extensive and proactive diary and inbox management across different time zones, ensuring both the CEO and COO’s schedule, time, and requests are prioritised effectively.
- Effectively manage the complex and regular travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
- Proactively and effectively compile and prepare research, information, and documentation for the CEO in alignment with key meetings and commitments.
- Act as the trusted gatekeeper to the CEO, ensuring you act with discretion across confidential communications and information.
- Regularly liaise with key stakeholders and work closely with the Board Secretary and other Executive Assistants within the business to ensure deadlines are met.
You will be a highly organised and experienced Executive Assistant with strong previous experience supporting at the C-suite level. You will thrive working with a dynamic people leader who has a collaborative and agile approach to tasks and situations. You will step seamlessly into the Senior Executive Assistant role, positioning yourself as the trusted advisor and conduit to the rest of the business. Your written and verbal communication skills will be strong, and you will craft written correspondence with meticulous attention-to-detail. You will be confident in your ability to work autonomously and proactively to identify priorities for the CEO.
You will also bring:
- Demonstrated prior experience in an Executive Assistant to C-suite in a large, complex, and fast-paced organisation.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, consultation, and problem-solving skills.
- Professionalism and the ability to maintain composure in a busy operating environment.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further, please reach out to Halli Graham on 0412538735, or via email@example.com