Our client is a government funded NPO in healthcare and provide online and app-based information/services across a broad spectrum of health symptoms, conditions, and procedures for all age groups. In the process of revamping their existing systems, automating, and streamlining deployments AWS serverless capabilities, the organization is looking to increase the internal team size. They are looking for both permanent/on-contract engineers to join hands to automate access to health care services for everyone in Australia.
You will be working within a team based in Sydney. They are a friendly, collaborative bunch who ensure everyone has their opinion heard to drive the projects in the right direction. Team comprises of smart engineers who are a part of high performing team and loves working in an agile environment. They are very open to new ideas and continually seek better ways to do things through experimentation.
You will be working as an interface between project teams, the platform and operations teams to implement infrastructure in a continuous delivery approach and to assist in continuous integration and continuous deployment in a highly agile environment.
- Write high quality Infrastructure and automation code
- Develop and implement infrastructure documents
- Develop and maintain CI/CD practices
- Work to improve the infrastructure architecture both in internal and external environment
- Stakeholder management
- Strong experience in AWS devops environment, EC2
- WAF, CloudFront or API Gateway
- Experience in CI/CD Puppet, Terraform Bamboo is desirable
- Manage Database infrastructure
- Good experience in writing scripts and code in open-source
- Devops targeted languages like Python, shell node, good to have
What’s in it for you?
- Working as an interface across teams
- Opportunity to design and create infrastructure architecture documents
- Job security
- 1-2 stage interview process, no long tech test
- $160K-$170K base