Our client is an instantly recognisable household name within the Financial Services industry. In recent years they have led the way in the creation of wealth management products and services for their customers. Due to this expansion in their offering and associated customer acquisition, they are seeking a Senior Data Modeller to join and develop this growing organisation in order to provide increased visibility to the firm through insightful modelling based activity.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data and define business solutions.
- Advise and implement best practice data modelling in projects
- Create and maintain dimensional logical and physical models
- Work closely with the development team to implement data models
- Be involved in projects to drive alignment to data architecture and modelling standards
- Implement data modelling governance framework
- Work closely with Enterprise and Solution Architects from across the organization as well as Technical Leads.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in data modelling
- You will have experience in designing and implementing Data Vault 2.0
- Dimensional data modelling is essential
- Experience within the Financial Services industry is highly advantageous
- You will have worked closely alongside Data Architects, Engineers and Analysts.
- You will be highly proficient in the use of SQL
- Highly competitive salary - $200k package + 15% bonus
- Hybrid WFH flexibility, can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
- The use of pioneering technologies in collaboration with a high calibre team
- A progressive role in one of Australia’s leading financial services institutions