Our client is a well known organisation who pride themselves on putting their customers first and strive to be known as a leading employer in their industry. Due to growth, they are now seeking a Senior Community and Stakeholder Engagement Officer to build and maintain strategic relationships that deliver mutual impact within the community.
About the role:
The primary purpose of this role is to develop, manage and deliver community and stakeholder engagement strategies for a range of infrastructure projects across South East Queensland.
- Develop and manage communication and engagement strategies for a range of projects.
- Provide strategic community engagement advice for a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Work as part of a team always looking to improve on the 'two-way' information and communication channel for the community and other key stakeholders.
- Develop presentations and reports for key stakeholders regarding infrastructure projects
- Develop and deliver a wide range of engagement tools to support the organisation's engagement strategy
- Relevant tertiary degree in Communications / PR or related discipline
- Ability to deploy excellent written and verbal communication skills in different ways to influence and negotiate with your stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Previous experience working in a team environment with the ability to add value to deliver and evaluate on communication and engagement programs for projects desired
- You will have stakeholder engagement experience ideally in an infrastructure setting, however, all industry backgrounds will be considered.
To apply please submit your resume in word format through SEEK and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.