Our client is highly regarded as an industry leader in providing strategic corporate communications, stakeholder engagement and community consultation services across Infrastructure, Government, Health and Transport projects for Queensland. As this market leading consultancy continues to grow and offer highly strategic engagement to their clients, they are now looking to expand their busy team in Brisbane on a permanent basis. Due to this positive growth, an opportunity for a Senior Communications Consultant is now available.
With a range of significant projects currently in play across the Queensland market, this is a great opportunity for an experienced communications professional to join a market leader. To be successful in this role, you will have strong written communication and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to operate at a strategic level.
About the role:
- Develop and manage communication and engagement strategies for a range of projects.
- Drive campaigns and content across digital PR, including social media strategy, media issues management and proactive media campaigning.
- Work across a diverse range of communications initiatives including reputation management – issues management and proactive enhancement, marketing communications strategy and campaign delivery and brand awareness campaigns.
- Provide strategic community consultation advice for a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Operate as a strategic advisor to manage reputation and risk for selected organisations.
- Work collaboratively with the greater team to deliver best outcomes for clients.
- Degree qualified in Communications, PR, Journalism or similar field essential.
- Minimum of 8 + years in a corporate communications role required.
- Previous experience working across media, communications, stakeholder engagement and digital communications.
- Experience working in a consulting environment desired but not essential.
- Self-managed with exceptional project management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
If you feel you have the required skills for this exciting role as the Senior Communications Consultant, please click apply below and submit your application through SEEK.
Alternatively, please contact Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 0435 765 828 for a confidential discussion.
Thank you for your interest.