Our client is a leading Government employer that is well positioned in the market experiencing continued growth, success and transformation. Due to an opening in the communications team, an contract opportunity is now available for a Senior Communications Advisor.
About the role:
- Lead the development of and generate content for internal and external communications channels, including websites, social media, key publications, speeches, media releases and briefs
- Clearly and persuasively communicate complex concepts to multiple audiences, and understand the audience
- Provide advice and liaise with business groups, senior management and staff on communications opportunities and communication industry best practice
- Assist business units to effectively consult and engage stakeholders on relevant projects through the written word and available communication channels
- Project manage a range of communication projects using project management methodology
- Identify opportunities to improve multi-channel internal and external communications across the organisation using the latest tools, technologies and techniques
- Identify synergies across the organisation and contribute to the continuous improvement of corporate communications by actively innovating and improving strategies, processes and systems.
- Tertiary qualifications in communication, marketing, journalism or similar
- Experience working in a broad integrated communications role within a government environment desired
- Strong writing skills with the ability to work across the online and offline channels
- Available to start immediately or short notice
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.