This is an exciting opportunity for you to flex your business analysis skills in a program that offers:
- a collaborative team that is motivated, upbeat, encourages openness, is quick to help each other out, values individuals’ strengths and experience and enjoys working together
- an opportunity to collaborate with and learn from a team of professionals with diverse skills and experience
- real flexibility and hybrid working options
- scope to deliver highly anticipated change with active support from internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Lead the development and analysis of process diagrams and review requirements specifications (ranging from business, functional, non-functional, user, and implementation requirements) in accordance with Business Process Management Notation (BPMN).
- Contribute to the delivery of registry business process reviews by effectively participating in planning sessions, team meetings and lead facilitation of stakeholder workshops.
- Collaborate with program and project managers to develop project plans and approaches
- Facilitate workshops and consult with subject matter experts to elicit business and functional requirements
- Elicit and document process models, detailing current state processes and developing and proposing future state processes
- Assist subject matter experts to develop user stories
- Collaborate with the change management team to analyse, identify and document change impacts and mitigations
- Collaborate with developers and testers to lead the development of user acceptance testing design and test cases
- Lead user acceptance testing activity and documenting the results of user acceptance testing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills at an advanced level (including the ability to establish relationships, facilitate workshops, consult and influence both business and technical people).
- Identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary.
The following would be highly regarded:
- understanding of legal processes within a courts and tribunal framework
- advanced knowledge of BPMN process modelling and associated software and drawing tools e.g., MS Visio
- a minimum of five years experience in business analyst roles focusing on software development is preferred.
- experience with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
Graham Eather - email@example.com
Harry Harper - firstname.lastname@example.org