Troocoo Government are searching for an experience Senior Business Analyst to join a state-wide Program of work based in the CBD. This is a full-time contract offering attractive daily rates, initially until the 31/01/2025 (extension potential).
The Senior Business Analyst will assist in the development of foundation data governance practices within the department. You will work with multiple different stakeholder groups and assist the Data Governance Architect in achieving the intended outcomes.
As the Lead Business Analyst, you will:
- Apply highly developed business analysis skills using business analyst techniques and tools, with the ability to analyse, evaluate, document and implement business processes and practices for data governance, data management and service management solutions.
- Consult with stakeholders and analyse existing processes frameworks and data management practices.
- Define and document “To be” Data governance structures, roles and responsibilities policies, processes and procedures to support data governance framework and new data management processes.
- Define and document ITIL Service Management processes and associated process collateral.
- Analyse define and document attribute-based access control (ABAC) attributes and associated access rules.
- Analysis and support the development of organisational change management artefacts.
- Experience operating within large and complex ICT programs of work.
- Previous experience working as a Lead Business Analyst on a large Business Analytics and Data Platform Program or equivalent is necessary.
- Lead investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes.
- Obtain formal agreement from a large and diverse range of potentially senior stakeholders and recipients to the scope and requirements.
- Produce conceptual business models in support of business strategy with capability of developing bespoke models for unusual contexts.
- Identify the communications and relationship needs of stakeholder groups, translating communications/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific activities and deliverables.
- Strong understanding of contemporary data/business intelligence technologies and approaches and the supporting enterprise-level data governance/management required.
- Knowledge of Data Governance concepts including Privacy and Security considerations .
- Experience in M365 tool set, including MS Teams and SharePoint.
Closing Date: 16th February 2024.
Ben Wright - email@example.com
Harry Harper - firstname.lastname@example.org