Our client is a world leader in providing technology and business solutions to people, clients, and communities. Innovation is a part of the company’s culture. This company has become a destination of choice for the very best candidates, particularly if innovation is part of their DNA.
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will be at the forefront of developing new and exciting ways to automate and improve IT service delivery for datacentre and networking systems. You will play a key role to develop, test, and deploy automation workflows that lead to working solutions.
The Successful candidate
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in large-scale automation projects using Python.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience using Python 3, Stack Storm (or equivalent ITTT platform required)
- Strong Data & Integration platforms experience in SQL and MySQL
- Strong Software Design
- OOP SOLID design principals
- RESTful API development
- Experience with Testing - TDD / BDD using Pytest/ Unit test
- Strong hands-on DevOps Tools
- Azure DevOps / Gitlab CI
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Basic understanding of enterprise network
- Network device automation (desirable)
A package of up to $115,000 + super is offer. In addition, the successful candidate will play a key role in Python automation projects to ensure project delivery and success. You can catapult your career to the next level to become a Principal Software Engineer and Software Architect.