A highly regarded and innovative Australian food manufacturer with home grown pride and a global reach are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. Continuing to build upon their rich history of success in their industry, the company is passionate about delivering exceptional value to their communities, customer and consumers.
About the Role
This newly created Senior Financial Analyst position will report into the Finance Manager and work very closely with Operations, Regional Management, and the broader finance team.
- Partner with key leaders to interpret monthly financial results.
- Proactively influence business decisions with insightful analysis.
- Review and analyse financial and non financial data to identify trends and variances.
- Develop strong internal and external relationships to help drive corporate objectives and outcomes.
- Develop financial training for non finance leaders.
- Lead the end of month close for the division and ensure accurate reporting.
- Provide financial and commercial advice across key business streams.
- Monthly analysis of actuals vs budget and forecasts.
- Proactively contribute to the strategic planning and decision making processes.
- Embed a process for CAPEX governance.
- Regular travel around the sites ensuring relationships are effective.
- Experience in Manufacturing, Mining or Agriculture or any Process-orientated industry is important.
- Ideally CA/CPA/CFA Qualification
- Tertiary qualification in Finance or Business
- Experience of an ERP system and an ability to work with large data sets in BI Tools such as Power Bi, Tableau etc.
- Communications skills that can influence without authority.
Fantastic career growth, commercial focus and rich history will all play a reason to join this team, but if you would like to know more about this newly created position, contact Nick Lemin on 0434 586 321 for a confidential discussion.