Troocoo have partnered with a well known for purpose organisation that is committed to working with their customers to design and deliver personalised services centered around requirements, interests and choices, and that help them retain the quality of lifestyle and independence that defines who they are.
This leading NFP organisation is seeking a skilled Security Risk Analyst that will leverage cyber risk to achieve operational excellence within the Information and Communications Technology Security team.
The successful Security Risk Analyst will:
- Take all reasonable actions to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the organisations data, systems & infrastructure
- Develop and maintain information security policies, standards processes, procedures, or other documentation as required.
- Conduct detailed security risk assessments and maintain a risk register for all business and IT solutions.
- Identify potential security risk treatments and coordinate implementation plans.
- As security subject matter expert to participate in Information Security Management System (ISMS) implementation activities.
- Investigate and recommend enhancements to address any IT security gaps.
- Liaise with auditor and external party to address findings and coordinate response activities
- Highly knowledgeable about security policy framework, risk management methodology and process.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct quality security risk assessments and manage control frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement ISMS to improve business processes, efficiency, effectiveness, and value delivered to customers.
- 5+ years experience working in an IT security role.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding, assessing, and applying
cyber security controls based on industry standards (e.g. NIST,