About our client:
Our client is an Australian household name with a huge international footprint. in partnership with the Product and technical teams to maintain, prioritise and deliver the backlog for our digital products web & mobile. The ScrumMaster will lead daily stand-up meetings and take responsibility for sprint planning, showcases, retrospectives and other Agile related activities. Other key activities will be assisting the team to prioritise and maintain the product backlog whilst also facilitating discussions, decision making and conflict resolution within the team and stakeholders external to the Scrum team. The ScrumMaster must balance key project deliveries with business requirements, operational maintenance and issue resolution to ensure all releases go to plan and value is derived. It is key that the role builds a strong working relationship with the internal business and technical stakeholders to ensure the success of the Scrum teams
You will be responsible for the overall delivery management, budgeting, project timelines and ensuring effective communication between the development and agile team. We are seeking an experienced Scrum Master to be part of a complex data/Reporting program.
The successful candidate:
You will provide internal and external communication, improve transparency, and facilitate decision making. Identify, monitor, and implement controls to mitigate assigned and self-identified risks. Facilitate the agile processes - run daily stand-ups, sprint retrospectives, demos and monitor the health of Sprint. Champion the scrum process and improve the process continuously. Engage as an active member of the team and the broader Department with an achievement orientated attitude that reflects the vision, values, and customer focus
- 3 years experience as an Agile PM or Scrum Master
- Experience managing the full project life cycle from planning through to operational support hand-over for software development solutions.
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence for an agile environment
- Experience managing multi-functional teams across Business Analysis, Architecture, Development, and Testing.
- Hands-on experience required in managing finance/forecast and delivering projects to the approved budget.
- Experience with tools to manage Kanban boards, backlogs, and reporting, preferably Azure DevOps.
- Experience managing projects involving Data warehousing and reporting
- 1+ years experience in a customer experience (CX) first environment
- Ability to reprioritise quickly at short notice to accommodate priority change
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as reporting capabilities
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and convincing in terms of finding solutions
- Business-oriented, positive, resilient, full of stamina with a clear focus on results
What’s on offer?
A 12-month contract at $750 – $900 per day including super with a strong chance of renewal. If you are looking for a change and this is an opportunity that excites you, please click the 'Apply' button below.