Assignments engagement - face to face or WFH are dependent on client requirements.
Duties of a Scribe:
- Attend Government recruitment panels as required (either face to face or virtually)
- Prepare detailed selection and comparative recruitment reports after interviews
- Recruitment support including shortlisting, organising interviews and reference checking
- Provide professional HR advice and support as required
- Minute take and prepare detailed notes to provide to the recruitment panel
- Previous experience in HR/Recruitment and experience in recruitment panels
- Ability to take detailed and thorough notes
- Great communication and ability to work with a variety of different stakeholders
- Ability to produce quality and accurate selection and comparative reports
- Flexibility – able to work on short assignments and on short notice
Sounds great! What are the benefits of Scribing?
Scribing allows flexibility in your working schedule – we work with a variety of clients and are seeking interest to be part of our talent register.
We offer competitive hourly rates and are open to exploring candidates from different backgrounds (writing, editing etc).
As part of the process, we may ask to see an example of your written work.
For further discussions, please reach out to Duy Le – firstname.lastname@example.org and Neridah Day – email@example.com