Our client is an iconic Australian brand within the Technology industry. As an organisation, they have gone through an impressive period of growth and are the market leaders in their niche area of hardware and software technology production. They have a global footprint and continue to expand in to new markets. They have invested heavily in their in-house technology environments, building advanced platforms which they view as key to driving efficiencies across the business and providing value to their customers.
The company is seeking a Sales Engineer with relevant experience to join the team in Sydney. The role is primarily focused on bridging the gap between technical expertise and sales. Responsibilities encompass a wide range of tasks that involve technical knowledge, customer interaction and sales.
- Assist the sales team in preparing and submitting bids, RFPs (Request for Proposals), and RFIs (Request for Information).
- Offer technical support to customers after the sale, including troubleshooting, installation guidance and training.
- Tailor hardware solutions to meet specific customer needs, including providing recommendations for configurations and modifications.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand customer requirements and technical needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company's hardware products and their technical specifications.
- Work closely with product development and engineering teams to provide feedback from the field and contribute to product improvements.
- Create and maintain technical documents, datasheets, user manuals, and application notes.
In order to be considered for this role, you will meet the majority of the following criteria;
- Proven pre-sales engineering experience, ideally within the technology industry
- Technical experience in a manufacturing or product development context
- Experience managing complex technical projects and installations of hardware
- It will be advantageous to have worked in a Linux based environment
- $130k + super + share options
- Work for the leading name in the field
- Join an ASX listed technology specialist
- Inclusive and team-orientated culture
- The ability to work with customers across the globe