Troocoo are proud to be partnering with an internationally listed Financial Services organisation that have been able to create a strong market brand and build an inclusive and high performing work culture. Due to business growth and expansion, they are looking for a risk and compliance professional to join the risk division in providing valued services to the greater organisation.
About Your Role
Reporting into the Senior Risk and Compliance Analyst, you will play a key role in the delivery and management of the second line risk and compliance function. Working within a small team, this is a rare opportunity in the Brisbane market where you will be trusted to build relationships and take ownership of a broad role.
- Conduct risk assessments where new risks arise or where new processes are introduced across the organisation.
- Work with stakeholders to review, analyse and manage operational risks in business units.
- Initiate and investigate incidents and breaches or other issues arising with appropriate escalation.
- Work with business units to understand business, drivers, concerns, future plans and offer support to mitigate risk.
- Assist with the review of compliance-related matters.
- Draft and review policies and procedures where required.
- Assist with completion of relevant due diligence tasks and activities arising from any proposed organisational change.
- Conduct control testing of compliance and risk obligations.
- Conduct 2LOD quality control over the 1st line business activities.
- Perform breach reporting assessments, analysis and reporting to support improvement processes.
As a culture focused organisation, they have developed a work culture that encourages collaboration, accountability, openness and high-performance. This is a unique opportunity for career development in the GRC profession. You will have experience in a risk and compliance role, ideally skills in second line of defence. You will take pride in your ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
For further information please call Sam Wood, Troocoo on 0413 688 566.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
For further insights and opportunities in the market you can 'follow' our company LinkedIn profile, Troocoo. Thanks again for your efforts in sending through your application and we wish you every success with your job search.
Thank you for your interest.