Our client is one of the region’s most significant employers, providing essential services / utilities for the people of Queensland. They are committed to providing consistency or service and delivery for as a major operator in their field.
A diverse, inclusive and safe business is essential to their culture and how they operate, they are currently going through a growth period and are currently sourcing a Recruitment Advisor to support this.
About the Role
In this Talent Acquisition Specialist role, you will deliver end to end recruitment across the business. Working closely with hiring managers you will ensure you are attracting and retaining top talent in the market. You will focus on candidate care and ensuring that their experience with the brand is exceptional. In this role you will have the ability to influence the recruitment strategy moving forward, while updating leaders on market trends and best practice procedures.
Day to day you will:
- Manage end to end recruitment, sourcing, screening, shortlisting & reference checking.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline and talent pool of qualified candidates for active roles.
- Manage the applicant tracking system ensuring a clean and up to date database.
- Create all necessary recruitment materials, e.g. processes, procedures, interview guides.
You will be a successful recruitment professional with a passion for delivering an exceptional employee experience through the whole employee lifecycle. You will be confident in delivering end to end recruitment across a range of roles, ideally within the heavy industry or engineering and some project experience. You will be passionate about the business brand and delivering a candidate experience that reflects the high performing culture.
You will also have:
- Strong attention to detail and professional communication.
- A positive attitude and confidence in your ability to build and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of current human resources principles, practices and legislation.
- Experience in candidate sourcing strategies and developing talent pipelines.
- PageUp experience and interpreting psychometric assessment tools would be highly advantageous.
For more information, please reach out to Megan Kemp on Megan.Kemp@Troocoo.com/ 0424 347 245