Our client is a privately owned professional services company delivering products and services across the nation. They have created a high-performing culture ensuring that their values underpin every interaction, both internally and with the community. This organisation is undergoing extensive transformational change, encouraging innovation and creativity from all employees. Their passion and care shine through by focusing on building genuine relationships with stakeholders. This global brand is currently sourcing for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join their team on an initial 12-month contract.
About The Role
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager and working closely with business leaders you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment across the business. Being part of this close-knit talent team will see you influencing recruitment strategy and processes to ensure that the business is as efficiently as possible. Day to day you will –
- Manage end-to-end recruitment, sourcing, screening, shortlisting & reference checking.
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers to understand current and future requirements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies and processes, continuously promoting improvement.
As an experienced recruitment professional, you will have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You will have experience in volume recruitment and enjoy actively supporting the growth of the business. Adapting to change will come naturally as you actively seek continuous improvement of processes. From a brand perspective, you will be passionate about the reputation of the business and deliver a candidate experience that reflects the high performing culture. You will also have –
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end recruitment.
- A positive attitude and confidence in your ability to build and manage relationship with key stakeholders.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply through the link below.
For more information, please reach out to Jess O'Neill on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431 132 206.