Our client is a growing professional services firm based in the Brisbane CBD. As a values-driven organisation, our client maintains a commitment to providing industry-leading services which will place them as a market leader in their specialty. Our client prides themselves on the inclusive, supportive culture which ensures all individuals feel empowered and valued to perform at their best every day. Due to their continual growth, our client is seeking a receptionist on a permanent basis to join their organisation.
About the Role
As the Receptionist, you will form part of the broader Operations team who are a crucial support function to the entire business. Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the organisation and coordination of a range of key administrative duties in line with business requirements. You will be the key first point of call for the business, managing the general inbox and triaging all enquiries to the appropriate teams. As you provide key support to the business, you will ensure the office is presentable, clean, and tidy, and will be the first point of call to greet and check-in any individuals or clients entering the office.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Ensure the office is well-stocked with supplies including the ordering of office supplies, kitchen supplies, stationary, beverages and breakfast supplies.
- Maintain office cleanliness and tidiness.
- Monitoring the information inbox and responding quickly to both internal and external enquiries.
- Monitoring and responding to all phone calls to the main office line.
- Facilitate the onboarding process including pre-employment checks and drafting and sending compliance related documents, up to and including running induction and onboarding sessions.
- All other required tasks as requested by the National Operations Manager.
You will be a warm, personable, and enthusiastic Receptionist with a proactive and positive attitude to all tasks. As a highly organised individual, you will thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced corporate environment and will be confident in your ability to work autonomously as well as shifting across a range of priorities as required by the team. Your written and verbal communication skills will be exceptional, and you will enjoy responding to inbound calls and enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
You will ideally also have:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong attention-to-detail, and the ability to maintain tidiness and cleanliness in the office.
- Ability to work across a range of competing duties and responsibilities.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well both autonomously and in a team.
- Confident in your ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels.