Our client sits within the Oil & Gas industry and is looking for a Purchasing and Logistics Officer to cover a staff member on extended annual leave.
Key responsibilities include:
- Raising and issuing POs for invoices/quotes as requested
- Assisting Accounts with invoice queries and working with the requestors to close out open invoices
- Roll out RFQ’s when required
- Coordinate with local transport companies and freight forwarders for deliveries to the yard and wellsite
- Coordinate with equipment hire companies for deliveries to site
- Expedite PO’s when required
- Create and manage stock items and catalogues for project/stock purchases and for overseas suppliers
- Assisting the engineers with quotes
- Manage the new vendor setup process and credit applications
This position is ideal for someone immediately available, enjoys working within a fast-paced, high-volume environment and has great communication skills. You will have seen success within your previous positions because of your strong attention to detail skills as well as your ability to follow process and accurately record information.
- Demonstrated experience within a Purchasing / Procurement position
- Team player with good relationship building skills
- Oil & Gas, Mining or Heavy industry experience is highly regarded
- Strong Microsoft excel and ERP system skills
Click ‘Apply’ or contact Laura Gibbons on email@example.com / 0411 193 234 for more information.