- Contribute to the delivery and implementation of improved technical support for clients, ensuring all requests are dealt with according to set standards and procedures and agreed service levels.
- Provide advanced skills in the areas of operational responses to emerging needs, fault diagnosis and failure and proactively initiate remedial action as required.
- Preparation of briefing material, submissions, papers and reports based on efficient and effective analysis of ICT deployment and use in schools.
- Provide advanced skills in the areas of operational responses to emerging needs, fault diagnosis and failures, and proactively initiate remedial action.
- Liaise with internal and external project stakeholders in relation to operational and project issues and ensure that project deliverables are met and liaise with other business units, vendors, system technicians, schools and staff in relation to troubleshooting escalated jobs.
- Review project outcomes on an ongoing basis and adjust for contingencies to maintain client driven project requirements and provide training and mentoring to peers in technical processes when required.
- Maintain currency and knowledge through research and investigation of the latest technologies being offered in the IT, communications and online spaces and utilising and applying the listed technology.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standardised processes, approaches, documented procedures and other related project and technical documentation.
- Undertake specific project related activities, and plan and initiate technical components in line with project objectives and timelines.
- Provide technical knowledge in the installation, configuration, maintenance, expansion or upgrades for all locations, including support and technical evaluation by:
- Providing administration, maintenance, and support tasks specifically within the context of Networking;
- Proactively monitoring project specific services and hardware components;
- Undertake troubleshooting and problem solving activities where required.