About our client
Our client is a highly successful financial institution based in the Sydney CBD. With a reputation predicated on quality of service to clients and offering un-paralleled career opportunities to its employees, this company has become a destination of choice for the very best data talent in Sydney.
About your new role
You will be working in the Risk and Clearing transformation projects and will be working on large scale and complex programs.
- Drive high quality governance through superior Quality Assurance and Management of Project Reporting and Governance forums along with leading all project reporting
- Provide timely information for the Program Manager and other stakeholders
- Own and manage project calendars for key events and submissions
- Agenda and pack preparation, including collation of clear, well written reporting, minutes and papers
- Facilitate knowledge sharing of project delivery information and practices amongst the Delivery team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the EPMO and Program specific PMO project delivery processes and procedures
- Minimum 5-8 years Project/Program Office experience
- All-rounder experience in PMO including Executive/ Project Steering Group reporting, RAID management, Finance management, Schedule management, Resource management and Change (Scope) management
- Extensive experience as an analyst working in high profile / stretch target PMOs for multiple large IT/Business Projects and Programs
- Proven ability to drive processes in governance, reporting, quality assurance
- Experience in the delivery of Project and Programs using waterfall, agile and hybrid methodologies