Our client is a market leading consumer organisation with operations that span across APAC. With a mandate for future and continual growth, they are looking to secure a talented Product Manager who is passionate about driving profitable commercial outcomes.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will be responsible for developing long term plans and strategies to drive product and category growth in line with business goals. This role would be suited to an experienced Product Manager who has had proven experience with product and brand marketing, NPD, portfolio strategies, project management and consumer insights.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the entire product life cycle of all the portfolio product range, from strategic planning to tactical implementation;
- Recommending, developing, and driving the launch of new product lines;
- Researching and analysing relevant markets;
- Develop and implement a 3-year growth strategy for the channel;
- Using customer, competitor & market insights, identify portfolio opportunities for growth;
- Supporting continuous growth by managing portfolio of market leading products.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing (or similar);
- Proven experience in a similar Product, Brand or Category Manager position with a reputable FMCG, consumer or retail organisation;
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful consumer strategies that facilitate portfolio and business growth;
- Strong negotiation skills to drive mutually acceptable commercial outcomes;
- Marketing and competitor analysis including providing recommendations for market opportunities;
- Ability to plan execute and measure the success of NPD projects within a FMCG portfolio.