Troocoo is proud to be partnered with one of Australia’s leading manufacturers of clean, safe energy storage solutions based in Seventeen Mile Rocks. The business is on the cusp of a large growth phase and are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager on a permanent, full-time basis.
Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, the Procurement Manager has one direct report and will be working closely with the Engineering team to procure all materials and equipment required for manufacturing in line with production timeframes.
Key duties include:
- Procure goods and services according to specified quantity, quality, and cost requirements to support company operations and onshore and offshore schedules.
- Identify, communicate, and evaluate material availability gaps.
- Develop and implement the procurement strategy in line with overall business performance goals.
- Prepare and execute tenders, proposals, and negotiation of contracts.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key suppliers of materials critical to production.
- Establish and maintain appropriate contractual arrangements with suppliers and manage supplier delivery performance.
- Oversee inventory control activities to ensure that accurate quantities of stock are purchased at the correct price.
- Manage and develop systems to support the purchasing process.
- Conduct technical, business and process analysis, identifying areas for process improvement and provide advice to senior management.
- Develop, test, and implement procurement tools.
This role would suit someone either looking to move into a Procurement Leadership role or looking to develop their existing leadership capabilities within a hands-on, end-to-end procurement role.
Key skills and experience required include:
- Previous experience within a Procurement or Contracts role is essential with an understanding of inventory management processes
- Experience leading a small team is highly desirable
- Strong pre and post award procurement capability
- Experience providing data analysis and reporting to a variety of business stakeholders
- Understanding of working within a manufacturing environment
- Previous exposure procuring engineering related materials and equipment is highly desirable
- Ability to deliver quality outcomes within set timeframes
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Click ‘Apply’ or contact Laura Gibbons on email@example.com / 0411 193 234 for more information.