Our client is a key employer with a diverse portfolio and customer demographic. After going through some organisational change over the last 12-months, they are now delivering various projects companywide to increase efficiencies. This has created an opportunity for a Procurement Analyst on a 6-month fixed term contract to work with the Procurement, Accounts, Facilities & Operations stakeholders.
Reporting into the National Procurement Manager, this is a project focused role analysing the processes and spend allocation across one of the business’ largest suppliers. They will then identify areas for improvement and create solutions to increase efficiencies on how they work together moving forward.
- Supplier data analysis
- Present solutions to various levels of stakeholders effectively
- Process mapping and development
- Prepare reports for various internal stakeholders
- Reconcile invoices to calculate spend data
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of systems and procedures
To be successful within this role you will have a passion for data and customer service, have high attention to detail, along with effective problem-solving skills. Good communication and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders, to understand the requirements and formulate suitable technical solutions.
Additional skills required:
- Experience in procurement and financial analysis
- Knowledge of Facilities Management/Construction/Maintenance contracts is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurate, high-quality reporting within tight timeframes
- Strong data analysis and process mapping
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Tertiary qualification in Business Analysis or related field would be highly desirable
Click ‘Apply’ or contact Laura Gibbons on email@example.com / 0411 193 234 for more information.