- Develop and maintain the project schedule for the assigned scope of work including management of interdependencies with the Lead Supplier's schedule ready for the Implementation Director sign-off.
- Review and analyse the Supplier and other Internal project schedules for the assigned scope of work and provide professional advice to the Implementation Director, Product Project Managers, PMO, the Supplier and other Streams.
- Develop and proactively manage, in conjunction with the Implementation Director and Product Project Managers, the tracking and resolution of risks and issues relevant to the assigned scope of work, liaising with the Project Streams and the PMO and coordinate the fortnightly update into the risk and issue registers.
- Manage and provide detailed financial analysis and advice through regular reporting of budget status and potential variances.
- Analyse and provide feedback on Supplier provided reports regarding project management controls within the assigned scope of work.
- Develop the draft monthly Project Status Report and other relevant reports, coordinating with functional leads to report and monitor performance against delivery targets ready for the Implementation Director to validate and sign-off.
- Manage the Project Workaround Process, acting as the Workaround Coordinator, working closely with the Supplier and all Project streams to ensure all relevant Workarounds and Interim Instructions are developed, approved, and reviewed prior to each Go-Live event and working with the Project Operations Transition team to retire these Workarounds.
- Provide high level support to the Implementation Director, including coordination of meetings, events, documents, and reports.
- Develop and promote the need for internal project control processes and continuous improvements that support effective project management control functions and associated reporting.
- Undertake any other duties associated with the above responsibilities or as assigned by the management team.
- 7+ years demonstrated experience in a Project Management role, developing and managing project management controls within a fast paced, complex multi-year environment in a multi-disciplinary project or program.
Graham Eather - email@example.com
Harry Harper - firstname.lastname@example.org