Procurement Lead AO8 – role will involve creating and building a procurement function across the agency with heavy involvement in contract drafting, review and risk management. This successful applicant will need to demonstrate leadership and contract governance experience.
- Initial 12 month contract with view to extend - $84.99 p/hour + super
- Initial 9 month contract with view to extend - $84.99 p/hour + super
- Initial 12 month contract - $76.86 p/hour + super
- Proven experience as a Procurement Professional or in a similar role, with a strong track record of successful procurement projects.
- In-depth knowledge of procurement processes, strategic sourcing, contract negotiation, and supplier management.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make informed decisions.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Familiarity with risk management, compliance standards, and ethical sourcing practices.
If you are a motivated and experienced Procurement Professional seeking an exciting new opportunity, please submit your resume through the link.
Alternatively, for further information or a role scope, please reach out to:
Duy Le – firstname.lastname@example.org
Harry Harper – email@example.com