About our client:
Our client is a market leading professional and managed services organisation with an impressive global footprint.
They are currently seeking a Principal DevOps Engineer with a deep understanding of infrastructure at scale
As part of the Products and Services team you will be an integral part of various Cloud infrastructure and IaaS cloud services discussing projects and put forward solutions.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Writing code to automate provisioning, management and control of IT systems
- Building, deploying and maintaining new and existing environments
- Build and maintain highly available, scalable, robust IT systems and take ownership of problems as they occur
- Provide training to other junior engineers in their team to improve and grow their skills.
- Create and maintain IT systems design and architecture documentation
- Linux: EL 6/7/8 (CentOS, Red Hat, OEL);
- Configuration Management: Puppet, Ansible;
- Logging: Elastic Stack, Graylog;
- Message Queue: Kafka;
- Virtualisation: VMware ESXi;
- Coding in several programming languages such as Bash, Ruby, Python, PowerShell
What’s on offer? An attractive salary package plus bonus. World class leadership and mentor program. Access to Australia’s brightest minds and thought leaders within the Digital transformation and infrastructure space.