The Cloud & Infrastructure Platform Manager will be responsible for leading IT professionals in the support, administration and maintenance of the Public Cloud environment, Data Centres, Infrastructure Hardware.
In addition to this, the successful incumbent will be highly experienced in providing leadership, coaching and development of best commercial practice and continuous improvement!
Additional Key Responsibilities will be as follows;
- Lead a team and develop a culture that fosters collaboration and communication with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Accountable for the availability and maintenance of all aspects of accountable platforms.
- Oversee the Lights-On administration and support lifecycles for accountable platforms.
- Champion development and implementation of the ICT Strategy and ICT Services Focus Areas, ensuring successful organisational change management to deliver and embed these changes.
- Lead the development, maintain, and deliver the five-year strategy and roadmap/blueprint for
- accountable platforms in collaboration with the ICT Services Architects.
- Input into identification of software items to be upgraded within the annual Software Upgrades and Rationalisation Project and contribute to the delivery of the project.
- Input into identification of hardware lifecycle items to be replaced within the annual Hardware
- Asset Lifecycle Project and contribute to the delivery of the project.
- Ensure effective coverage of alerting and monitoring and continuous improvement.
- Ensure effective usage of Critical Incident, Incident, Knowledge Management, Service Request,
- Service Catalogue, Change, Problem, Asset, Event Management processes.
- Report on IT Service Management metrics, platform availability, platform metrics and capacity planning requirements.
- Ensure Disaster Recovery plans in place for accountable platforms and reviewed/update annually and DR tests are completed as per policy.
- Actively manage OPEX budget, forecasting and IT contracts for license and service level compliance for all accountable platforms
To be considered for this critical role to join the Senior Leadership team, you will be required to demonstrate the following key levels of technical capability and key proven leadership attributes;
- Extensive years of Information Technology experience and leading teams of IT professionals in the
- delivery and support of critical technology platforms in the domains of Cloud, Infrastructure, End User Compute or Enterprise Systems.
- Experience leading technical team(s) in a complex mission critical environment.
- Proven knowledge and experience supporting and maintaining complex critical technology environments in any of the following areas:
- Experience in managing IT contracts and IT vendors.
- Experience in uplifting engagement models and workforce management for all team resources to
- effectively manage and deliver on work commitments.
- Experience in IT operational risk management.
- Ability to utilise critical thinking, judgement, and experience to define, analyse, and resolve problems.
- Proven ability to interpret, document and review technical concepts.
- Proven ability to analyse data to identify trends and exceptions.
- Demonstrated experience writing business cases.
- Ability to present high level solution designs in terms that are understandable to both business
- stakeholders and the technical resources.
- Experience implementing, measuring and improving ITIL processes and procedures.