Our client is an iconic Australian brand within the Technology industry. As an organisation, they have gone through an impressive period of growth and are the market leaders in their niche area of hardware and software technology production. They have a global footprint and continue to expand in to new markets. They have invested heavily in their in-house technology environments, building advanced platforms which they view as key to driving efficiencies across the business and providing value to their customers.
The company is seeking a Platform Engineer with relevant experience to join the development team in Sydney. The role is primarily focused on the development of one of their flagship products. This cutting edge product combines data from multiple deployment sources and displays this information to users in a meaningful way.
- Generate processes and build functions around the successful, continuous deployment of the software
- Work with the software and wider technology team to develop solutions and provide insight into complex problems.
- Work effectively to find solutions for both on-prem and cloud-based systems.
In order to be considered for this role, you will meet the majority of the following criteria;
- Experience with Python
- Networking and Linux System administration.
- Strong understanding of Networking and Security.
- You may have worked as a Site Reliability Engineer and are looking to progress
- You may have worked in operations but are willing to make the leap to gain skills in CI/CD pipelines, Kubernetes, AWS and Golang Development
- Academic qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or closely related fields
- $150k + super + share options
- Work for the leading name in the field
- Join an ASX listed technology specialist
- Flexible hybrid working arrangements
- Inclusive and team-orientated culture