Unitywater operates in one of the fastest growing regions of Australia, providing essential water supply and sewerage services to 16% of Queensland's population. Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, Unitywater's priority is providing our customers with a high-quality, safe and reliable water and sewerage service that is economically and environmentally sustainable. Unitywater’s dedicated workforce is encouraged to combine their local knowledge and commercial mindset as they are empowered to think globally, use technology and bring innovation to life. With a strong culture of high performance, combined with their clear organisational vision, ensures their sustainable contribution to the community will continue for generations to come.
Values – Innovation | Honesty & Integrity | Reliability | One Team | Efficiency | Safety
About the role
Joining Unitywater as the People Experience Specialist will see you design and implement the end-to-end people experience strategy across the organisation. With a focus on thinking out-side of the box and thought leadership you will keep up to date with emerging experience trends to consistently enhance the ‘moments that matter’ across Unitywater’s employee lifecycle. As a driver towards achieving positive people experiences, you will proactively lead the design and delivery of key wellbeing, recognition and inclusion programs that add real and tangible value to all employees. You will work to drive people experience outcomes that truly add value to every moment of Unitywater’s employee lifecycle. Day to day you will –
- Actively introduce outside thinking and thought leadership into the organisation to identify emerging trends, gaps and challenge current practices and inform solutions to resolve strategic engagement and wellness issues.
- Driving an ongoing strategic program of work to identify crucial moments in the end-to-end people lifecycle
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build, implement and sustain programs and practices that improve the employee experience and culture within Unitywater.
- Accountability for the delivery of Unitywater’s Diversity and Inclusion strategy and plans, including the Reconciliation Action Plan.
- Designing and directing key wellbeing, recognition, and inclusion programs that add real and tangible value to all employees, and which create and sustain cultural transformation and engagement.
- Strategically influence other key programs and processes to instil accountability and ownership in the business for achieving positive diversity and engagement outcomes, and to ensure that a D&I lens is maintained in all areas of the people lifecycle.
- Providing oversight and leadership to key reference, steering and working groups and collaborate with stakeholders to leverage insight and ensure feedback and direction is received and given to drive sustainable business outcomes.
- Leveraging a data insights approach to identifying key focus areas and developing key performance indicators to help measure progress and improvements to ensure the ongoing relevance and effectiveness of programs and activities.
You will be a highly capable People Experience expert with a passion for creating innovative and impactful end to end employee lifecylces. As a strategic thinker, you will consistently look to employ different programs and ways of working to enhance and impact culture and engagement across Unitywater. You will exhibit excellent project management skills and the ability to be a true partner to your stakeholders and organistation. As leader and driver towards meaningful people experience, you will demonstrate accountability and ownership of Diversity and Inclusion and Reconciliation Action Plans. You will also have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Psychology or Human Resources or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Strategic experience building and implementing People Experience strategies that enhance culture, engagement and overall employee satisfaction
- Demonstrated project management skills and a strong affinity for applying strategic business knowledge and understanding
- Strong business partnering capability with an emphasis on relationship management, influencing skills and cultural transformation
For more information about this opportunity please call Jessica O'Neill on 0431132206 or email email@example.com.