Troocoo are proud to be partnering with a business whose mission is to enhance the lives of aging Australian’s and their families. They are committed to living their values and delivering the best possible environment to their employees and the community. This organisation is focused on investing in its people through a supportive and collaborative environment with an emphasis on the continuous improvement of their employees and the business. They are currently sourcing an experienced People and Culture Business Partner to lead and guide the region operationally.
About the Role
Reporting into the regional General Manager this opportunity will see you support and drive Human Resources across the region. In this role you will promote the brand and live the values through every interaction with current and potential employees. Supporting across all elements of engagement you will work closely with leaders to ensure the effective organisation and management of all employees. You will develop and implement strategies and processes to ensure the business is effective in its approach to all employee matters. Working in a multi-site environment will be familiar to you, as will be building meaningful relationships with stakeholders.
Day to day you will:
- Lead a small team and develop, implement and review people management frameworks.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on all people related matters including policy and procedure implementation, recruitment, engagement and other employee relations matters.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of all employment records according to legislative and business requirements.
- Develop and implement a range of communication strategies to ensure all employees are engaged, connected and feel supported.
- Continually look for areas of improvement across WHS, L&D and other HR matters.
To be successful in this role, you will enjoy working collaboratively as part of a high performing team. Your experience delivering generalist Human Resources advice will be strong and you will be passionate about supporting a business that gives back to the community. You will be an effective communicator with the ability to present and facilitate group trainings, while consistently thinking about improving the lives of employees and the clients. You will also have:
- Human resources related qualifications eg, diploma or degree along with Train the Trainer credentials.
- Excellent communication and effective inter-personal skills, strong judgement and assessment skills and be able to assess applications, conduct interviews and annual performance reviews in an efficient, effective and professional manner.
- Demonstrated experience in people leadership, recruitment and performance management.
- An ethical approach to your work, be self-motivated and enjoy achieving results, both individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to be structured in your approach to problem solving while being self-motivated and outcome orientated.
For a confidential conversation please reach out to Jessica O'Neill on 0431 132 206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org