As an organisation, Container Exchange (COEX) is making the change that matters.
COEX is a not-for-profit organisation created to establish and run the Containers for Change scheme in Queensland. Queensland is now the fifth state to adopt this critical initiative, which is changing the landscape in recycling to ensure the elimination of beverage containers in landfill and the Queensland environment.
With the purpose to create a better world through social and environmental impact, and values such as, be proactive, value others, work together, contribute positively, be transparent, COEX is truly an employer you can be proud to represent in the market.
About the role:
As COEX continue to grow across the nation developing several innovative recycling solutions for Australian’s, there is now an opportunity for a Partnership Lead - Councils to join their growing team in Brisbane.
The key purpose of the Partnership Lead - Councils is to increase the collection rate of containers consumed both in and out of home through collaborative efforts with local councils.
In close partnership with the operations team, the Partnership Lead - Councils is responsible for fostering relationships with councils and industry stakeholders to co-create innovative solutions for container recovery, with a primary emphasis on public spaces.
This position is pivotal in achieving COEX's strategic and operational objectives across environmental, social, and economic impacts.
- Identifies, develops, and manages strategic partnerships with local councils.
- Collaborates with partners to bring innovative container collection and behaviour change solutions to fruition to divert containers out of landfill.
- Leads the development and continuous improvement of the Council Collaboration initiative, including business development, community outreach, networking events/presentations, and ongoing partnership management.
- Identifies, assesses, and mitigates strategic and operational risks related to council partnerships and new solutions/services.
- Recommends solutions to minimize negative impacts while fostering innovation and growth.
- Monitors, reviews, and evaluates strategic partnerships and performance against KPIs, using insights for continuous improvement.
- Implements and monitors systems and processes to support effective planning and performance reporting.
- Develops high-quality presentations and correspondence for stakeholders to ensure timely, professional communications and reporting across all partnership activities.
- 5 years’ of B2B experience in a similar role developing partnerships.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and launching new solutions/products/services.
- Demonstrated experience in customer relations, key account management, and sales growth.
- Track record of building and influencing key internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrated experience with market + customer research and analysis, including providing recommendations for long-term business planning.
- Strong commercial awareness paired with a strategic mindset.
All third party applications will be submitted to Troocoo for consideration.