Our client is an iconic Australian brand within the financial services industry. As an organization they have invested heavily in to their data environments, building advanced technology platforms, which they view as key to driving efficiencies across the business and providing value to their customers.
You will make an impact by joining our client’s data team. Your role as an GCP Data Engineer will play a key role in the continued development of the organization. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about cloud technologies, enjoys solving problems and takes pride in delivering high quality solutions. To propel your data career to a next level you will work closely with senior stakeholders across the business and play a crucial, progressive role in Data Engineering.
- Design, build, test, maintain and operate data pipelines for data ingestion using the Google Cloud Platform.
- Build the data validation, reconciliation and metadata management components to support data governance and information management purposes
- Build data models and datasets to support operational, analytical and product development processes
- Improve manual support activities and suggest process efficiencies
In order to be considered for this role, you will meet the majority of the following criteria;
- 2 years’ experience in engineering data platforms, notably GCP.
- Experience in Google Cloud Composer (Apache Airflow) and BigQuery
- Experience within transformation and integration projects
- It will be advantageous to have worked within the Financial Services industry and be GCP certified.
- Competitive annual salary - $160k package plus bonus
- Flexible hybrid working arrangements
- Use the latest cloud technologies to tackle interesting and challenging group wide projects
- Ongoing professional development and free technical certification