This is a great opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator looking for their next role to utilise their experience and skills whilst continuing to grow and develop.
As the Office Administrator you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the office whilst providing exceptional customer service to customers, both face to face and over the phone.
The successful candidate will benefit from the opportunity to grow and develop their skills within the business, work with stable full time hours, 4 weeks annual leave and being apart of a collaborative team.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Handling all enquiries face to face, via phone and email
- Making bookings and upselling of products where possible
- Coordinate plan and execute daily office administration tasks
- Managing all incoming calls
- Preparing quotes for customers
- Following up on payments and sending out invoices
- Providing outstanding customer service and updating of customer details
- Provide admin support to the team and be the go to person
- Run weekly and monthly reports
- Manage office procedures and updating of policies
- Previous removalist experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong time management and ability to multitask
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team
- Experience within a removalist or storage business is highly desirable but not essential
- High-level computer skills across systems and Microsoft Office suite of programs
This position is well suited to an outcomes focused and professional individual. You will have a passion for customer service and be able to productively engage with a variety of customers. You thrive in a busy environment and enjoy working to deadlines.
If you are available to commence immediately and looking to join this customer focused organisation please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org