Our client is a world leader in providing technology and business solutions to people, clients, and communities. Innovation is a part of the company’s culture. This company has become a destination of choice for the very best candidates, particularly if innovation is part of their DNA.
Working as part of an experienced and trusted team the Office 365 Consultant will assist with delivering medium-large O365 projects and drive a high-performance culture.
As an accomplished Office 365 and Power Platform developer, you’ll work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about enabling our clients to meet and exceed their potential.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Act as a design authority on technical issues within the practice
- Work across multiple projects to ensure best practice, quality, and consistency
- Exposure across the design, development, configuration, customisation and implementation of O365 and Power Platform solutions.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in the delivery of quality services to clients
- Coach and mentor other technical consultants in the team
- Live and breathe agile.
- SharePoint Online development experience (using CSOM/JSOM/REST and Graph API)
- Power Automate / Power Apps
- React JS
- PowerShell (SharePoint Online & PnP)
- Use of JIRA and/or Azure DevOps
- Agile delivery
An attractive salary package and annual bonus. Flexible hybrid work arrangements. World class leadership and mentoring program. Access to Australia’s brightest minds and thought leaders within the Digital transformation and infrastructure space.