Our client is an industry leader in the Utilities industry. With core values to improve sustainability and provide a high quality to service to its customers, this Energy provider is at the forefront of technology and has an impressive track record of growth and development. Customers remain the central focus and aided by a program of investments in technology, people and new energy services, alongside a clear focus on commercial leadership and cultural excellence, our client has gone on to become a leader in its field.
High profile pivotal role for a seasoned Solution Architect as a key partner and advisor to various business functions and is accountable for developing solutions designs, associated artefacts and required project materials. Accountable for the architecture definition of business solutions and will set architectural principles, guidelines, standards and models throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop fit for purpose and cost-effective solution architecture and detailed designs.
- Develop and maintaining solution roadmaps, technology selection and innovation initiatives to contribute to the IT strategy.
- Optimise the return on technology investment by providing input to the strategic direction of IT investments to further develop the enterprise architecture.
- Conduct detailed assessment, including total cost of ownership and determine solution options in terms of costs, benefits, risks and architectural alignment.
- Prepare project plans with respect to architecture and design.
- Ensure production of artefacts that are fit for purpose, adhere to the architecture standards and are produced by the required deadlines and/or release timeframes.
- Research and analyse future technology trends, assess applicability to support business objectives and provide these insights to business stakeholders.
- Contribute to setting of architecture principles, policies, standards, guidelines and models
- Overseeing the production and implementation of Architecture solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure/ application architecture, development and operating models.
The successful candidate:
- Must have experience working in similar role within the utilities industry.
- Experience in utilising latest technologies (Cloud, Mobility, Digital and Analytics).
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Excellent communication skills and experience in an enterprise environment.
What’s on offer
- $155,000 + super
- Fully flexible WFH (work from home) arrangements