Our client is a retail leader delivering high quality homeware products to all Australians. With stores throughout the nation and a rich history spanning more than 30 years, this business prides themselves on helping customers find their perfect match. They understand the importance of exceptional customer service and ensure that their employees are delivering their best every day. Offering opportunities for growth and encouraging learning and development is of great importance to this organisation.
About the role
This opportunity will see you implementing strategies and processes that lead the business in its mission to attract and retain top talent and become an employer of choice. You will think creatively and critically analyse the needs of the business from a corporate, warehouse and store level, when it comes sourcing quality candidates. Day to day you will focus on building and maintaining key relationships with leaders in the business ensure that their people requirements are understood, planned for and executed timely. In this role you will also facilitate induction and onboarding of new employees, supporting them through their journey into the business. You will be responsible for –
- Living the mission and values of the brand consistently while representing the business in the market.
- End to end recruitment including strategically sourcing, phone screening, interviewing, reference checking and placing.
- Partnering with hiring leaders, developing talent strategies and best practice recruitment processes.
- Supporting continuous improvement activities across talent acquisition
- Employer brand initiatives to support the organisation to attract top talent.
- Developing and implementing induction and onboarding programs.
- Maintain all monthly reporting (time to fill, head count, turn over etc.)
You will be an energetic passionate recruitment professional looking for a successful business to build your career in recruitment. Your can-do attitude will ensure you contribute to the business positively and influence those around you to do the same. You will value a fun, high performing environment where your skills are utilized to make a difference in the recruitment capabilities of the business. You will also have –
- End-to-end recruitment experience in a fast-paced retail environment or similar.
- Experience working with and influencing to all levels of a business.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and employee engagement ability.
- Capability to take initiative and positively impact the business.
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply through the link below.
For more information, please reach out to Jessica O’Neill on email@example.com / 0431 132 206.