Our client is search for a passionate Android engineer with experience to join and enhance the capabilities of the Digital Bank. The Digital Bank team is a highly motivated group of self-starters that enjoy working together to push the boundaries of technologies to drive clients digital strategy.
Key responsibilities for the role:
The position’s focus will be to uplift the team’s capabilities at a senior engineer level. Some of the day to day duties will include:
- Mentoring junior developers.
- Delivering business objectives and hitting architecture milestones.
- Design, analysis and estimation.
- Writing automated tests and helping the QA lead develop testing frameworks.
- Continuous delivery improvements.
- Helping mature Dev Ops within the team and department.
- 4+ years software engineering experience with 4+ years demonstrable experience integrating with Android SDKs using Kotlin (preferred) or Java, including some quality Android apps that you can show us.
- Experience in developing complex UI designs using Android Studio IDE and AndroidX/Jetpack framework libraries.
- Understanding of REST APIs and experience in integrating with them using Retrofit and RxJava & RxAndroid or Kotlin Coroutines.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum software delivery practices.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Jordan Daly at Jordan.email@example.com alternatively reach out on 0413 351 114 to discuss this role in further detail.