Our client is a highly respected financial services organization with excellent brand awareness and reputation. Due to internal growth, they are looking for a Media and Communications Advisor to join their well established marketing team.
About the Role
As the Media and Communications Advisor you will be reporting to the Media and Communications Manager and providing strategic and operational excellence in the execution and delivery of the Marketing strategy and key performance objectives.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are including but not limited to:
- Work closely with internal and external clients to deliver highly engaging and informative media campaigns
- Maintain and deliver the PR plan daily
- Distribution of media releases and media follow up to secure coverage and backlinks
- Research and engage case studies to support media content development
- Develop surveys and research reports to create newsworthy for use within the media
- Formal qualifications in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or other relevant fields
- Project management skills to manage schedules, deadlines and priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, plus an unrivaled eye for detail
- Ability to ideate, source, write and place stories within the media
If this role interests you and you have the desired experience, please email your application to, or request further information from, Breanna Watters at Troocoo – Breanna.Watters@troocoo.com or call on 0411 447 249.