Our client is a well-respected FMCG organisation with operations that span across Australia. With a mandate for future and continual growth, they are looking to secure a talented Marketing Manager who is passionate about driving profitable commercial outcomes.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing long term plans and strategies to drive product and category growth in line with business goals. This role would be suited to an experienced Marketing Manager who has had proven experience with brand marketing, NPD, portfolio strategies, project management and consumer insights.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Recommending, developing, and driving the launch of new product lines;
- Researching and analysing relevant markets;
- Develop and implement a 3-year growth strategy for the channel;
- Using customer, competitor & market insights, identify portfolio opportunities for growth;
- Supporting continuous growth by managing a large portfolio of brands.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing (or similar) and previous FMCG industry experience;
- A proven track record of developing and executing successful FMCG strategies that facilitate portfolio and business growth;
- Strong negotiation skills to drive mutually acceptable commercial outcomes;
- Marketing and competitor analysis including providing recommendations for market opportunities;
- Ability to plan execute and measure the success of NPD projects within a FMCG portfolio.