Mater Foundation Queensland is the community-based fundraising organisation that supports the work of Mater Health, Mater Education and Mater Research. The Mater Foundation partners with their people to meet unmet health needs through supporting Mater’s provision of exceptional health care, education, and investment in world-leading medical research.
About the role:
Due to growth within the Mater Foundation, an exceptional newly created marketing opportunity is now available as the Marketing Coordinator - Lotteries Acquisition. The Marketing Coordinator - Lotteries Acquisition sits within the Lotteries Marketing team and is focused upon assisting with the acquisition of new customers, development of a consistent and recognisable brand, execution of marketing collateral, integration of strong cause and dream messaging. This role will be responsible for assisting the business to achieve key objectives, contributing to existing marketing programs and driving the implementation of new initiatives aligned with business goals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development and implementation of acquisition strategies
- Deliver campaign marketing materials for current and new supporters
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Mater Lotteries acquisition programs, including trade promotions
- Design, create and write marketing collateral including above and below the line campaigns.
- Feed into acquisition strategy through the regular sharing of insights of supporter behaviour and engagement driving improvements to the program on an ongoing basis
- Using a test & learn approach to ensure that acquisition is optimised through utilising analytics and insights to drive your decisions
- Analyse the performance of campaigns and share learnings and actionable insights with the team
- Take a segmented approach to initiatives, coordinate supporter communications and craft content
- To provide support to all lottery channels as required with creation of marketing collateral and execution of campaigns
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience in marketing and communications.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a direct marketing environment
- Knowledge and understanding of segmentation, including internal data and external markets
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to write for different contexts and purposes to engage internal and external target audiences
- Experience of working in multi-channel environment desired
- Ability in identifying supporter trends and insights
- Strong customer, competitor, and market insight focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working within a brand environment and understanding the importance of its application to the lottery, Foundation and to Mater as a whole
- Enjoy and thrive working in a fast-paced environment and proven ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Driving license essential to this role
Alternatively, please submit your CV and cover letter by applying via the link.
Please note, Troocoo is managing this process on behalf of the Mater Foundation and all third-party applications will be forwarded to Troocoo directly.
Thank you for your interest.