Our client is highly regarded as an industry leader in providing strategic marketing, corporate communications, stakeholder engagement and community consultation services across Infrastructure, Corporate, Government, Health, Transport and more for Queensland. As this market leading PR consultancy continues to grow and offer highly strategic engagement to their clients, they are now looking for an experienced Manager, Marketing Communication to join their busy team in Brisbane on a permanent basis.
With a range of significant projects currently in play across the Queensland market, this is a great opportunity for an experienced marketing and communications professional to join a market leader. To be successful in this role, the Manager, Marketing Communication will have demonstrated experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns including creating brand foundations, narratives and strategies and, apply to traditional and social media content, corporate and marketing materials.
About the role:
- Manage and grow client relationships and provide quality advice and communication solutions to clients.
- Manage consultants to achieve business plan targets for the practice area and business unit.
- Manage client projects by allocating tasks and resources to achieve the best outcome in terms of quality, profitability and timeliness.
- Manage client and team workflow requirements including work allocation and deadline management.
- Work with the Head of Brand, take responsibility for setting and maintaining standards for the quality of work produced within the practice group in accordance with the organization's QA standards/toolkit.
- Demonstrate an understanding of industry developments and use this knowledge to identify opportunities for the organisation and provide advice to clients.
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Communications, PR, Journalism or similar field essential.
- Minimum of 8 + years in a similar role.
- Experience in brand development and application across a range of tools, channels and mediums.
- Strong understanding of current and emerging marketing trends and their implications for brand activation and engaging stakeholders.
- Understands and develops client strategy, objectives and goals.
- Experience working in a consulting environment desired but not essential.
- Self-managed with exceptional project management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
For further information about this exceptional opportunity, please call Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 0439 765 828.
To apply please submit your resume in word format and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.