- Support budgeting and forecasting activities. As Management Accountant, you will be responsible to partner with the greater business.
- Prepare cashflow forecasts and financial reports.
- Provide ad hoc analysis to management
- Opportunity for ongoing growth and development (professional and personal)
- Contribute to process and systems improvement.
- This an organisation that has an unwavering attitude towards achieving a work life balance and flexible environment.
- A strong brand within their industry, this organisation operates across Australia offering software products and internet based services.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience; preferably 2+ years in a similar role
- CA/CPA qualified. My client would also consider applicants near completion
- Natural team mentality and a desire to add to a positive team culture.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
For further insights and opportunities in the market you can 'follow' our company LinkedIn profile, Troocoo. Thanks again for your efforts in sending through your application and we wish you every success with your job search.
Thank you for your interest.