Reporting to the Finance Manager, the purpose of this role is to assist with the preparation of monthly management reports, ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
You will be assisting with the following responsibilities; P&L reviews, trend analysis and variance reporting; balance sheet, cashflow statement, capex reporting; budgeting and forecasting; cashflow management including compliance and reporting; modelling; drive process and system improvement and assist stakeholders with ad hoc projects & duties as required
- CA/CPA qualified or working towards
- Ideally you will have a base of big 4 or mid tier accounting firm plus 3+ years’ experience working in a large or listed organisation
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks & projects
- Confidence to engage and influence those above and below you and across the Group
- Advanced Excel, Power Query, BI Tools and ERP Systems (ideally TechOne or Dynamics) plus the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software
- Ability to develop and grow your career to Commercial Business Partner or in the broader finance team;
- Excellent team and organisational culture;
- Flexible work arrangements
Pre-employment screening including Work Rights is mandatory.
Please submit your application now or for further details contact Linda Hudson Linda.email@example.com or 0432 771 331