Troocoo are proud to be partnering with a business whose mission is to enhance the lives of aging Australian’s and their families. They are committed to living their values and delivering the best possible environment to their employees and the community. This organisation is focused on investing in its people through a supportive and collaborative environment, with an emphasis on the continuous improvement of their employees and the business. They are currently sourcing a motivated Learning and Development Administrator to assist in the training needs in their network.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Learning and Development Facilitator you will be part of a team that supports the delivery of training programs through their Registered Training Organisation. You will be the first point of contact and assist with various enquiries related to applications, assessments, and completion of course content.
Your contribution will play a key part in ensuring this organisation retains a highly skilled and knowledgeable workforce.
Other responsibilities include:
- Providing support to the L&D and People Experience Team, assisting with any adhoc queries
- Maintaining the Student Management System aXcelerate
- Data entry and marking of assessments
- Monitoring courses and completion of courses
- Assist the Learning and Development Facilitator with training as required
You are a self-motivated, systems savvy people person with a passion for learning and development. You thrive in a supportive and collaborative business where there is continuous improvement and professional development.
You will have:
- Previous administration experience, ideally supporting a Human Resources or L&D function
- A high degree of attention to detail and highly developed organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage deadlines, multitasking and working with various requests and initiatives simultaneously
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Knowledge and experience with the Student Management System aXcelerate, MS Word, MS Excel & Power Point
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.