Arrow aspires to create a diverse and inclusive workplace where employees live the Arrow values, while meaningfully contributing to the community. Arrow explores and develops gas fields in regional Queensland. Arrow is deeply committed to building relationships of trust with their landowners and the communities they operate in. This commitment is supported by Arrow’s shareholders, Shell and PetroChina; two of the world’s largest oil and gas companies.
With a focus on safety and sustainability, Arrow encourage employees to source creative ways to own, lead and deliver solutions to the community. At Arrow, everyone belongs.
Arrow’s values – Respect, Lead, Own, Solve, Integrate - underpin all that they do.
You will have a personal commitment to consistently role model and lead by example Arrow’s values, code of conduct, and focus on safety and the environment. You will establish positive and productive working relationships across the organisation and within the communities Arrow operates. As a key member of the organisation, you are expected to model inclusive behaviours and create a safe environment where different views and perspectives are encouraged and valued.
About the role
As the Land Liaison Officer, you will engage with landholders to build and maintain relationships and negotiate land access agreements to secure compliant access to private land, such as to allow Arrow to construct and operate its infrastructure in line with business objectives and foster a working relationship between the company and Landholder.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with landholders to understand their business’s whilst identifying location’s for Arrow’s infrastructure that embodies co-existence.
- Represent landholder interests with project teams and survey teams to achieve the best outcomes for both parties.
- Ensure landholder conditions are documented and communicated throughout the business using Arrows land management software.
- Conduct land holder engagements and negotiations with respect and in good faith in line with agreed negotiation strategies capturing all interaction accurately.
- Manage, maintain and coordinate ongoing landholder relationships and stakeholder notifications, facilitating compliant access to land and managing grievances effectively and in a timely manner. Relationships are to be maintained through regular landholder contact with companies intentions and work practices clearly communicated, this communication extends to affected neighbouring stakeholders.
- Contribute to Land Access delivery requirements by utilising Arrow land management software, following processes, attending schedule and project meeting, escalating delays, risks and opportunities to meet project deliverables.
- Self motivated and willing to learn
- Previous experience in a similar role within land access desirable
- A proven track record and a demonstration of achievement encompassing the above duties and responsibilities are essential for the position.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Articulate and be able to think quickly and in pressure situations and influence outcomes.
- Intermediate-advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc).
- Current unrestricted Motor Vehicle Driver’s Licence.
In return for your efforts, you’ll be rewarded:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Additional annual incentive scheme based on company and individual performance
- Flexible working arrangements
- A vast number of employee benefits, examples include multiple rebate schemes, Employee Assistance Program, novated leasing, corporate discount programs, specialist health care service access.
- Gender neutral leave policies, including paid primary and secondary carers’ leave
- Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Indigenous support network, ‘Bundagadan’, offering mentoring, workshops and coaching opportunities
Arrow is a diverse and inclusive workplace and genuinely encourage applications from all genders and Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander candidates
For more information on this exceptional opportunity as the Land Liaison Officer, please contact Oliver Molinari on 0435 765 828. Alternatively, please submit your CV and cover letter addressing the above requirements.
Please note, Troocoo is managing this process on behalf of Arrow, and all third-party applications will be forwarded to Troocoo directly.
Thank you for your interest.