Our client is an Australian based IT Consultancy that specializes in the delivery of business applications, cloud solutions and integration projects. Expertise includes designing, specifying, and delivering internet solutions to the client.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will play a key role in analyzing, designing, constructing, and delivering custom web-based software solutions. You will work closely with the Product Manager, developers, and QA in an Agile Scrum team to develop and maintain quality software solutions, integrations, and implementations.
- Develop intelligent and innovative functional design specifications for new releases.
- Continually improve your professional software development practices and exploitation of the latest technology
- Estimating effort required to implement proposed solutions
- Suggesting possible alternatives with pros and cons for proposed solutions
- Discussing requirements with Product Managers and testers
- Peer Reviewing your colleagues work according to coding standards
- Training and guiding less senior team members
- Actively participate in daily scrums, team meetings.
- 18 months to 5 years’ experience .Net experience
- 4 years commercial experience as a C# .NET/MVC Web Developer
- University Degree and/or Industry certifications
- Good understanding of Relational Databases (e.g., MS SQL or Oracle) and use of an ORM (Entity Framework or hibernate)
An enticing daily rate from $450 - $650 per plus super. Initial six-month contract which should extend for the right candidate.