Our client is a highly successful financial institution based in the Sydney CBD. With a reputation predicated on quality of service to clients and offering un-paralleled career opportunities to its employees, this company has become a destination of choice for the very best data talent in Sydney.
About your new role
This is a newly created role, and you will be the single point of contact and SME for Jira and Confluence needs. The organisation is growing dramatically and they need someone who is able to come in, create procedures, reports and templates for all projects in Jira and Confluence. You will also be working quite closely with EPMO and Project teams to ensure everything is standardised.
- Maintenance, administration and enhancements to JIRA and Confluence – including automation of set-ups and reporting and dashboards
- Mentor and coach stakeholders on procedures
- Provide training to project teams on tooling (Jira/Confluence)
- Define, implement, and own models, standards and conventions to be used within Jira and Confluence that align to industry best practice
- Reporting on Jira and Confluence usage
- 3+ years’ experience working as Jira/Confluence Administrator
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Experience working with Enterprise Agile Frameworks and hands on understanding of Scrum, KanBan and other core agile concepts
- Experience of the PMLC and SDLC and understanding of how projects run and are managed on an individual and portfolio level
- Hands on experience with REST API’s
- Desirable - Atlassian certified professional & administrator for JIRA and Confluence & Power BI or reporting tool set experience
- Work for a global leader
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
- Sydney CBD with flexible hybrid (WFH) arrangements
- Learning, development, and career growth opportunities
If you are interested in this position, apply now or email Cevina.email@example.com if you have any questions.