- About the Client:
Over 20 years’ experience working with some of the largest corporations globally helping solve their largest business challenges. It’s within the company’s core values to help improve people’s lives and to prepare them for what lies ahead, by using a hands-on approach.
The company has a robust innovation ecosystem, that gives you access to the best experts and enterprises on the market. The work that is done comes from your vision and doesn’t end until you see results.
About the role:
As a Back-End Developer in the team, you'll take part in the end-to-end solution delivery. You'll design and build clean, efficient, robust and reliable solutions that deliver to our customers and our future state. You will also share responsibility towards improving quality, modernising our stack, continuous delivery, production support and above all, you’ll bring a genuine passion for helping us grow and develop our DevOps principles.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and managing Java-based applications
- Collaborating with Agile teams to deliver working software for customers.
- Developing technical specifications, high level/detailed design, testing strategies, and implementation plans from business requirements.
- Delivering high availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
The successful candidate will be able to satisfy the following criteria:
- Looking for someone that can effectively work with a team and has a high level of communication skills.
- Experience in writing testable code.
- Experience in developing technical specifications, high level/detailed design, testing, strategies, and implementation plans from business requirements.
- Have a strong knowledge of Java frameworks and exposure to highly transactional message-based systems, complex event processing and microservices architectures covering batch, real-time, synchronous and asynchronous patterns.
- Possess skills in databases platforms. We are actively in the Cloud so skills in the area are desirable.
What’s an offer?
This is a key role within our client’s organisation and is highly visible. The daily rate is $750.00 plus super. Remote onboarding starting early October.
Back to job search